Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Side Effects of Colonex

Colonex Colon Cleansing Program claims that there are no reported negative side effects but on a side note they add that if you have any concerns to consult with your doctor before taking any of the formulas. It sounded good for me that there should be no side effects and so I bought my first Colonex formula and tried it. Unfortunately, my experience with Colonex has not been a smooth one.

I have been on Colonex for nearly a month now, in fact, 21 days to be exact. I am and have been experiencing some side effects from the program. Like I said, I'm currently on day 21, and ever since the very first day, I have been having a bad headache. Before the treatment, I rarely had headaches. It's pretty bad. I know that it has to be the Colonex because I always get it about an hour after drinking it.

I got pretty concerned with the headaches and gave a call to customer service at Colonex. They told me that it was normal to have some headaches and that I shouldn't be too concerned with it. She further told me that the headaches should disappear in a few days. But sadly, they haven't. I still have headaches everday, some days more serious than others. Aside from the headaches, I feel that after taking Colonex, I seem to have developed a case of constipation. The rep at the customer service said that drinking more water would be helpful. I really hope that will help because I am getting a bit worried.

1 Comments:

At July 10, 2007 at 6:18 AM , Blogger Witqueen said...

OK, so it is now July 10th and I have to wonder how you are doing? Herbs can be allergens, hence your headaches are an allergic reaction. I've been curious about these products, but aside from the effects on my body, I have this vision of as you say, filling the bowl with a huge rope of mucoid plaque and clogging that plumbing.
Are you continuing with the product and if not have your headaches subsided?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home